* opportunities to adjust sticks of branches and plants!
* listing to chances, to lights and spots, and to most things—
* ample lonely glowing stained hues fortunately tinted!
* farting on hills, spanning a minute, furling, nostril—
* lovely ravens telling us how to behave, instructions—
* modern alphabets! gnat policies! go to the water!
* riding and combing happiness and bubbles of the fishes!
* bold inclines, somewhat soon, nopales and rocks!
* propensity to o’erleap, intense sleep and mustard flo’ers!
* interior avenues of beetles and ants, the mottled comings and goings—
* foggy hills, hey ho! hey ho! before and behind, it was green—